Social Selling on LinkedIn | Luncheon + Workshop
May 9, 2019 @ 11:30 am - 3:00 pm AKDT
Boost your LinkedIn presence with Viveka Von Rosen at AMA’s April Luncheon + Workshop! Your personal brand starts with your LinkedIn profile. Like it or not, your LinkedIn profile serves as a first impression when you engage with potential clients. Unfortunately, most business owners, marketing professionals, and salespeople often make the mistake of treating their LinkedIn profile like a resume.
About the Presenter: Viveka Von Rosen
Viveka Von Rosen founded one of the first LinkedIn training companies, Linked into Business in 2006 and in 2017 co-founded Vengreso, the largest provider of full-spectrum digital sales transformation solutions.
As a contributing expert to LinkedIn’s official Sales and Marketing blogs and their “Sophisticated Marketer’s” Guides, she is often called on to contribute to publications like BuzzFeed, Fast Company, Forbes, Money Magazine, Entrepreneur, CNN, Selling Power and the Social Media Examiner.
Viveka takes the LinkedIn and social selling experience over the past 13 years and transforms it into engaging and informational digital sales strategies, tactics, and tools including personal branding, social selling training, and content for sales enablement. Your personal brand starts with your LinkedIn profile.
- 11:30 – 12:00 PM: Doors Open; Check In; Networking
- 12:00 – 1:00 PM: Lunch & Presentation (Building Your Personal Brand on LinkedIn)
- 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM Workshop (10 Steps to a Successful Social Selling Program)
Lunch Session: Building Your Personal Brand on LinkedIn
Like it or not, your LinkedIn profile serves as a first impression when you engage with potential clients.
Unfortunately, most business owners, marketing professionals and salespeople often make the mistake of treating their LinkedIn profile like a resume—boasting about their professional accomplishments rather than providing a thoughtfully tailored profile that showcases how their expertise uniquely qualifies them to work with a prospective customer.
During Viveka von Rosen’s session, we will cover these important questions:
- Does your profile tell your buyer how you can help them?
- Do your buyers believe that you and your profile can serve as a resource to them?
- Does your LinkedIn profile reflect who you really are?
Viveka will share actionable best practices to help you create buyer-centric profiles so that you answer “heck yes!” to these questions. By the end of lunch you will have a template to create your best profile to attract and engage your audience.
Afternoon Session: 10 Steps to a Successful Social Selling Program
The Vengreso 10-step digital sales method creates behavioral change and measurable outcomes that prove return on your digital selling time and monetary investment. Think about the game-changing impact a social selling strategy can have on your company, your sales and marketing teams and your business.In this hands-on workshop we will walk through our proven 10-step social selling strategy creating an action plan you can implement. (So bring your computers and/or a notebook to take notes!) In this workshop we will review and strategize about:
- Identifying Goals and Success Metrics for Your Social Selling Program
- Identifying Your Modern Buyers
- Developing Your Content (For Sales) Strategy
- Choosing Your Digital Sales Tools
- Developing Customized Playbooks
- Creating Buyer-Centric LinkedIn Profiles
- Implementing Digital Sales Training
- Driving Adoption Through Gamification and Recognition
- Measuring and Adapting for Improvement
- Discussing what Coaching Could Look Like
Enjoy exclusive access and members-only pricing at our signature events by becoming a member of the American Marketing Association! You’re just one step away from connecting and engaging with the largest community of marketing professionals in Alaska and North America.